Thursday, January 13, 2011

No Emergency Heat Goodman And Honeywell

Brothers in rain also


Last night we saw the film that Spain will present Oscar. Great locations, the original idea and a flawless acting. I doubt the victory of the Oscar, given the good dose of social commentary in the film, though I hope to have the same good success in theaters around the world. Of course I recommend the visione.Pace everyone!

Ayer por la noche hemos seen pelicula that Spain will present on the night of the Oscars. Optimal environments, original idea and a flawless performance. I doubt the Oscar win, given the good dose of social criticism present in peli.De Anyway I hope you have a good success at the box office worldwide. Obvamente advise their vision.Paz for everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment