Sunday, November 11, 2007

Letter For Lohri Invitation

Ne 'and fear' delirium

"I'm at the bar."
I am just out of the bathroom where two gay designers I know I have just said that purple / green oil (the colors of my scarf and my coat) go great together, plus I wash my pantyhose while you reduce them and someone is proclaimed to my bodyguard while I was in the bathroom, I went outside, he was gone. For a few seconds I scan the crowd to capture the face that may have said, but then I think I'm overstating my intuition. Of course, all this orbiting
to my skull, every word is a satellite. So what I say on the phone is simply: "Ok."
Then I think: "On the balcony? Where is this place has a balcony?".
later to find him.
"There is a balcony, if anything, a counter" I think after some time.

When you spend the evening surrounded by people you can not help but feel somewhat protected, or anesthetized, because you know you're just, you know that at least the will or the non-desire of the people around you is comparable to your nonvoglia want to be-in the same place. When the people you know starting coming in from different places and you find yourself more or less alone in the middle faces you know only by sight (those with which it is more difficult to interact, whereas there are also familiar faces (including familiar faces too much or too little) and I do not know (including faces and you'd like to meet ), this is traumatic.
I managed to awaken from the coma ethyl naming a boy my French teacher, then I took a martial arts film, of which the pictures are running too fast on the big screen. I know if I love or hate the fact that what you see on screen is not never what you hear on the premises.
After a while I bundled I grabbed the beer, there are types of reliable lead us out of there, that driving has horrible taste in music, I do not know if I want or not want to be there, are the height of cynicism, tonight. I do not have the card in the room where we are going, I have no money to pay for it, should I stay outside, no one gives anything, all the people who could give a damn about no more. Eventually I do get the same, maybe just because I have a voice and eyes and wearing of the mature Mary Jane. I do not change much, I would have gone, I do not know why I'm entering, in fact I'd rather be out listening to two law graduates are facing in rather colorful tones. Within, inside there is something similar to reggae, that certainly does not suck the reggae, so I lean against the wall to fix the macho homophobic bastards who are putting the disc, repeat the reggae and it sucks that you can not I find myself thinking that reggae sucks later on Saturday evening in a local or should I be doing more, or to dance. Perhaps the problem lies in the fact that I, on Saturday night, I'm thinking. Meanwhile, a girl is making me a deluge of photos, I leave and I do not even turn towards the goal, I'm sorry, I think when we see something and would like to have a machine at all costs to photograph it, but then that something subitissimo vanishes. Tonight this something for the girl I am, so I can not can not can not move. I remain motionless. I hope it has made a number of those photos that highlight what I have the potential to be a French girl sad. Esco
later, I go by in the meantime get people I know, dance, scream nasty things in the middle of the track, all more or less running around the fact that reggae music sucks and that Rastafarianism is anti-democratic. Oh well, it's a religion. However bad.

In bed, they decide to catapult me \u200b\u200bin funny places. The bed accelerates along with the capsule / spaceship / room, continue to pour into a vortex that part of my left pupil and then extend my field of vision in all shades of blue. In addition there is the sound continuing with an alarm that makes me feel more alert, probably because, in front of me, there is a mannequin with the head of a cat and, beside him, a giant portrait of the muzzle of a cat. I feel a fear for cats that I have always misunderstood. The chandelier spins like a siren, so I understand that the alarm comes from there. I can not sleep, everything is so beautiful compared to the rest ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment