Thursday, September 24, 2009

How Fake A Babys Abortion Paper

Compiblog! Chicca



My blog was born exactly one year ago, after I thought about it for a while 'time.
Ehhh, I know ... I'm a little slow to decide!
not kidding when I tell you that the name of the blog took me a couple of hours
were already occupied.
Eventually it dawned on me that I had visited a site some time ago and here was born the name. I think I reflect a lot.
And so begins my journey into the world of blogghiste
... When I started writing this blog, I did not have a clear idea of \u200b\u200bwhat to write, even now ... and really

depends on what goes through my head ...
And then I start to let you know a bit 'of everything' that happens in my life ...
my hobby with which I am a bit at times:
sometimes I go crazy for decoupage, and then get to glass painting, beads and jewelry, sewing, photography, music, reading, movies, travel ...
only one thing he never gave up: my love for cats!
During this year I met many friends:
some were added, others do not I have heard, I would greet them and thank them all for making this year wonderful, interesting, full of new discoveries, and for alleviated those moments of solitude, which are always present.


THANK YOU FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment