Saturday, August 22, 2009

Removing Dried Silicone From Shower Wall

Baby coming!! Greetings

at 12 and 16 ... the phone rings ...
I read on the monitor: Marula


How strange I tell myself, I never called the Sabbath ... then at this ....


must exercise something happened ... maybe the little Julia is not as good and as often happens the first to be notified is always me, the future pediatrician!


And so I say:


"Hello darling everything ok?" ask thoughtful ....


other side you hear a lot of noise, I hear people talking about the sea and lively ...


There can be no success ...


"Yeah, yeah, okay ... but I wanted to ask if you are ready to have a new patient!"


And from that moment, only screams of joy .... I get a new aunt!


The stork has left for another trip ... April will bring a new bundle in the family ... I am too happy, I'm not already in your skin!


They start phone calls ... I can not keep to me this wonderful news ...

The best call was with my mother, she too happy naturl, who managed to say, "but when you get your call to give me this news?"

will come ... come !!!!!


will be a boy or a girl?




Who knows .... we'll know soon, while we live this moment of happiness!

Greetings Marula and Emily!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment